Confused with OPT

ButterflyK

Reaction score
Last Period: Jan 21st, lasted 2 days light spotting and then heavy flow. I had a missed misscarriage in May 2010. My periods since then have been 14 days miscarriage, then 26, 28, 30, 32, 30, 30, 28. I was always regular before the misscarriage. I just turned 31 and we aren't really trying but no preventing either.

I went this month and got a 7 day OPT kit because it seems that some months I have the tell tell ovualtion pain usually about mid month and sometimes I do not. According to the charts (I know it can't be accutrate becaues the cycle is off a few days here and there) but if we are going with the typical 14 days I should ovulated on the 4th of this month. I started testing the Monday of the 31st since I had bought them that day.

I got a line but according to all I have read and the directions it says that it has to be as dark or darker then the test line, everywhere I read said that. Tested the next 3 days and all were dark but not quite as dark but close, then on Thursday I got a fainter line and then by 4th when I should be ovulating no line at all. I then looked at the box it was a First Response Kit and the line color on there for the "test" strip said something about the line may appear darker but not as dark, wtf that was not what I was going by.

We BD, 27,29,30, 1, 4th,5th, 6th. Yes I know lots of chances and hoping something stuck. I just don't know what to think in regards to the OPT I mean it was dark for a few days and then went faint one day and nothing the next or the day after haven't tested until then. Any thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->