.. Confused ..

natalieq5

Reaction score
well i think it is too early but i have done 2 tests nw and there both negative, i am not due on till 3rd march. but for about a week i have been feeling sick, and yesterday my boobs were too sensitive .. any one have any ideasb

af its due tyll march 3rd? if thats the case u myght have tested too early im in that same boat af is due march 2nd for me so the earliest i can test in thurs or fri

Im the same... i'm due on 2nd march... there is still a chance natalie, you just might have tested too early, try and hold out till sunday ( easier said than done i know) !
its not over till af shows!

Good luck to the both of you!

I think there's a few of us in our final 1 week wait my AF is due 2nd March and the suspense is killing me i just want to know now :hissy: i'm very impatient lol x

Its still very early in the tww to get a positive test. At earliest id say you may get a faint one at 8dpo

I am the same, think i am due 2nd march (but its my first cycle since implant) and i have had very much the same sysmptoms! sickness, sore and bigger bbs, tirdness, crying all the time, stomach pains, increased CM, headaches, i have tested everyday :dohh: but today I think i am 8dpo and still a :bfn:! Is it still too early to have given up?

I totally feel like i am going insane! half of me is convinced I am and the other keeps telling me its all in my head, how can my bbs get bigger if thats the case???

good luck ladies, i hope we all get our :bfp: this month! i seriously will be loppy if i have to go through this every month!:cry:

You are all testing Waaaaaaaay too early ladies!!

wait until 1st March and try again :dust: best of luck to you all xx

You are all testing Waaaaaaaay too early ladies!!

wait until 1st March and try again :dust: best of luck to you all xx

my hubby keeps telling me that, but its hard to resist when your a poas addict, then when you get symptoms ... well i have no will power lol! at least my hubby has convinced me to only test once a day lol!

thanks for your help, you have given me some more hope.

i am also due on 2 nd March.. and trying to hold myself.. not to test.. i do have sore boobs.. i mean they r sore to touch and im teary at times and tired..
other then that i have no symptomps..
i was so tempted to test today but somhow i controlled myself
Its a bit frustating.. i have sore boobs.. may be imaginative , who knows/
.. anyways today i had this sharp, poking pain right side abdomen around my waist line which went to my back and lasted 2-3 minutes... man it shook me.. had no idea what was that.. but sure was nasty..
does anyone have any idea what was that pain for?

im due 2nd march..but im not testing till my bday, (3rd) I can test on sun..but im trying to wait.....its killing me! xxxxx

Some women do get sore boobs and lots of tears before af so wait until you are actually late before you test otherwise it will show neg. Good luck

I would have the same advise as everyone else. I know waiting is darn near impossible ( i'm guilty of early poas myself :) ) I guess just don't give too much weight to the results if you cave in!! haha This crazy game we are playing is never over until AF arrives!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->