confused!!!

heart2give

Reaction score
Here goes...Well I had a miscarriage on 28/03/2009 roughly at 4 weeks (unsure as have had irregular periods since coming off OCP) The clearblue contraception indicator stated 1-2 weeks at the time! I attended the EPAC and they did an abdominal scan where my womb was empty which they said could be probably be due to being too early, therefore they asked me to do a further pregnancy test which came back negative, which was then confirmed as an early miscarriage!

Well the last few days have been feeling really bloated, did a pregnancy test today and its came back as :bfp: Obviously i'm really really excited but don't want to get my hopes up as it was such a traumatic ordeal last time. Did another conception indicator test which has came back as 3+ weeks, also done 2 cheapie tests which were both positive!

Aaarggh whats going on?!? I would be so so happy if it is true and I am pregnant but don't want to get my hopes up....!

Do you have any idea what day you are in your cycle or how many days it has been since you think you O'd? What kind of pregnancy test did you use?

Hi Crailly well since coming off the pill my cycles have been quite long around 42days...going by that I am roughly o'd now! I used a clearblue test x

Well it's very rare to get a false positive on a pregnancy test, as far as I know, especially with the good ones like Clear Blue . . . so if you got a positive - then you are really and truly knocked up.

Congratulations !

What I would suggest is making an appointment with a doctor and letting them know that you have no idea how many weeks pregnant you are, and that you had a recent mc. They should be able to help you from there.

Thankyou crailly for your help...I really hope your right:) I'm going to book into the doctors Monday. I have to wait til then as i'm at work all day tommorow (not that i'll be able to concentrate haha)

Good luck with TTC honey xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->