Confused

Enasy

TTC #3
Reaction score
Hi guys, my period was due on the 27th November it's currently 14th December and nothing. So far I have done 2 tests both negative first one was at 3days late next was at 10days late. So now I'm 17days late and I'm out of ideas. If I'm not pregnant how long should I leave it before I see a doctor about missing a period completely?

I think sometimes you can just skip a cycle, or maybe you have really long cycles. If your worried make an appointment xx

Hi guys, my period was due on the 27th November it's currently 14th December and nothing. So far I have done 2 tests both negative first one was at 3days late next was at 10days late. So now I'm 17days late and I'm out of ideas. If I'm not pregnant how long should I leave it before I see a doctor about missing a period completely?

Yes I agree, just go to the Doc and find out what they say. Best to find out, cause if it is a hormonal thing you will want that fixed if you think you may want another babe in the future. GL love, all the best!!:thumbup:

I don't have any children, we are NTNP. I am normally on time which is why this is so odd. If nothing shows by Monday I will book an appointment

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->