Confused..

Mommyof133

Reaction score
So last month i had light pink spotting that changed to brownish and then got a little thicker through the day. The next day i thought i was starting my period only it wasnt normal it was very dark red blood an wasnt heavy last a day then the next 3 days it was like very little blood still dark and very minimal wasnt enough to even wear a panty liner i was hurting really bad in my abdomen area now i'm really confused I've been having weird symptoms after ovulation. Typically my breast, cramps & and high sex drive only occur during ovulation. But 3 days after ovulation I woke up to very sensitive nipples that were super hot as well as my whole stomach though my breasts weren't sore & my stomach felt bloated. Had back pain. The next day I still had sore nipples only to the touch & my stomach felt better slightly not fully. Now today my nipples are still sore to the touch and my stomach is just sore all around. I'm starting to wonder what's going on. I've been feeling the need to eat more often and craving random things. My sex drive is high. I'm freaking out. Wondering what's going on with me? Has anyone else had anything similar to my situation?.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->