Confused..

ShamzLovesKai

Mummy to 1 & Expecting #2
Reaction score
So basically, this is my 1st month off the pill so periods were every 28 days so for now I'm going by that..

Anyway, just wondering, if I am on CD14 today and my app says my most fertile day should be Saturday when would I be 1dpo? On Sunday? Bit confused because if I was on a 28 day cycle then shouldn't 1dpo be on Saturday?

I just don't know lol xx

Hey remember me from the TWW?

I'm also on CD 14 and FF told me today was O day. I got a positive OPK yesterday so DTD today, yesterday and will again tomorrow hopefully.

I think that app is giving bad info. The best time is the day before and the day of ovulation, afterwards is just to cover your bases as far as I know.

Hey.. Yeah I remember :)

So when do you think 1dpo will be for me? X

Hey! I just came off BCP a couple of months ago and it has been quite a frustrating experience. I think it might be hard for us to really know how long our regular cycles are and when we ovulate until we've been off for a few months. You may need to use OPKs or temping since the app won't know exactly what your body is doing. My first AF after BCP was very late and my symptoms both months have been all over the place. Good luck to you in getting onto a predictable cycle soon!

FF says I most likely ovulated today which sounds better so tomorrow I would be 1dpo? I took an OPK this morning & it was near positive but not quite yet. Didn't take another later so could of got my positive earlier today but who knows x

FF says I most likely ovulated today which sounds better so tomorrow I would be 1dpo? I took an OPK this morning & it was near positive but not quite yet. Didn't take another later so could of got my positive earlier today but who knows x

If it wasn't quite positive Hun test again tomorrow, late morning or early afternoon. Sex tonight! If you get a darker line tomorrow then you'll be 1DPO on the 31st. Xx

Yes, tomorrow will be your 1dpo! Do you have a temp drop? It's the most realible sign of ovulation

You more than likely wont be on a 28 day cycle til a few months off bcp

HopefulFor1st - Yeah I'm just going by that now as I don't know what my cycles are yet. It might change it might not..

BabyTry - I don't take my temperature so don't know /:

Sunny - Going to test today and see what it says x

Thanks ladies x

It takes most people a few months after coming off Bcp until they ovulate, I started opking etc but after about 2 months figured it would be best to stop and wait for first AF.

Some people get pregnant straight after coming off BC so just trying and see what happens. No point wasting months when I could have gotton pregnant x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->