Confused

TFTA

Reaction score
Hi. I just need some thoughts on my situation. I have a 9yr old daughter and that has been my only pregnancy. All these yrs I believed myself to be infertile until a few days ago. I have a clockwork 28 day cycle and on day 20 when I went to the bathroom and wiped I had a very tiny amount of pinkish blood with discharge. This has never happened before and hasn't happened since and I am wondering if what I thought was impossible has happened. Any thoughts are highly appreciated.

Spotting happens for many, many reasons. It may or may not be pregnancy related.

Thanks for the response. I just find it weird and I don't feel right. I've never been so tired and I keep getting headaches. Maybe I am reading too much into it. I also had spotting again yesterday with a discharge similar to egg white. I don't know what to think :/

I better get it out the way. Is tomorrow to early to take a test?

I did test and it came back negative. Maybe is just got my hopes up a little bit after almost 10yrs of nothing. But bleeding between cycles isn't something that has ever happened before so I will go get it checked out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->