Confused!!!

M

Mumoftwo0212

was due my period 14th may but didnt start until the 15th, usual length is 7 days then 2 days of brown discharge
thing is i stopped bleeding on the 19th and thats it the bleeding has stopped and no discharge

could it be implantation bleed?

I always think if it's not normal length or normal color during your normal AF time than its quite possible to be IB.

I always think if it's not normal length or normal color during your normal AF time than its quite possible to be IB.

thank you for replying and not just reading and running :)

it was quite red to start with but then it turned pink, ive not felt the AF flow feeling either...

i did tests last week but all bar one was negative...

thank you for replying and not just reading and running :)

it was quite red to start with but then it turned pink, ive not felt the AF flow feeling either...

i did tests last week but all bar one was negative...

No problem. I do think that it might have been a little late for IB but then again there are tons of women that have had a lighter period the first month thinking they were out when really they weren't. I say test again in a few days!!

I dont think it would be IB.
Ive been off bcp or five months and every month my af gets lighter and shorter.

So I took a urine sample to my drs and they said its negative but all the signs are there to say I'm pregnant. She said I now have to wait a month and re test x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->