confused

kelz86

mum of 1 and 1 on way
Reaction score
so i stopped bc on 01.12.14 think i may have o'd on the 20th bar sum spotting on the 6th for few days i had nothing till last night had af like cramps but not really painful then pink red bit on tissue when wiped twice nothing since cramps gone just awful headache am i right in thinkin af is on the way ? jus wish af would hurry up so i can start again after

Sounds like around time for af. But could be a bfp! Time will tell. And a test! Good luck

well it happened last night the once now nothing since v annoyin lol i tested thursday bfn so not feeling v positive but ty any way

i was given birth control pills the month before i fell pregnant. i didnt ever take the pills though because i dont like putting ANY kind of medicine into my body unless its like something related to saving my life or an actual medical condition

what i learned about bc is that they cause spotting and cramping and you may not even get a regular flow for up to a few months, it all just depends on how your body reacts to the lack of the hormone and how it leaves the system and re-regulates on its own in the body. sometimes the flow jumps right back in sync.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->