confused

kelz86

mum of 1 and 1 on way
Reaction score
so i went for the scan and i did tell them im prob not 9weeks as ive got pcos so scanner said there was a sac measuring 5 weeks but nothing else and that its prob just to early to see any thing i then went to talk to the docter and was told im 7weeks and have to go back to see if theres any growth she said scan was fine going by 7weeks was normal not to see anything but if nothing next week then its a no viable pregnacy why is the doc adding on 2weeks from what the scanner said ? i should of asked but was in abit of shock

I'm going through the same thing, a went yesterday for a ultrasound and all they could see was just the gestation sac and nothing else the nurse told that it puts me at 5 weeks and 6 days. . Good luck hope that everything gets cleared up and like your doctor said it's to early to see anything. . Good luck

I would probably say you are closer to 5 weeks...not sure why dr was saying 7 weeks and saying its normal to see nothing but just a sac. By 7 weeks you should at least be seeing the yolk sac at the very least. So if its just the sac, you probably arent at 7 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->