confused..

rebeccalouise

Reaction score
so, I have my 12 week scan coming up. I should be 12+3 days when I have it.. but does this mean I'm 12+3 or 14+3!? as don't they add 2 weeks on, so it's from my LMP. or, when they say I'm 12+3, is that from the date of conception? :wacko:

it is based on your LMP

so I'll be 12+3 from my last LMP, not from the date of conception? sorry, I'm so dumb! :dohh:

When was your last period? They don't add on an extra 2 weeks from the date you start out with if that helps...itS kind of already figured in.

Thank you Bev! :D I'm so confused aha, my last period started on 13th May! I'll count from then.. X

Agree with mrsmac. You are going to be 11 weeks tomorrow...that's if you have a perfect 28 day cycle and you would be due Feb 17=)

Well that's what I thought, but by my early scan that I had, I'm only 10+3, as I was 6+6 when I had that. Do you think there's a chance I could be further along and the scan wasn't accurate? Or, could it be that I ovulated later than I thought?

Thank you happynewmom :) x

Well that's what I thought, but by my early scan that I had, I'm only 10+3, as I was 6+6 when I had that. Do you think there's a chance I could be further along and the scan wasn't accurate? Or, could it be that I ovulated later than I thought?

Thank you happynewmom :) x

I'd say it could go either way or baby is just measuring a little smaller which can be normal at any point. I had a scan at 7+6 but baby measured 7+3. I decided to stick with 7+6 though until I get another ultrasound. I think measuring and dating can be more accurate later but even then.. Some babies do just measure smaller :)

ah, that does make sense.. thank you :) I'll just have to see what they say, hopefully they'll put me forward! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->