confused

coolbabe843

Reaction score
I was sitting here thinking about something. Since I got my positive at 8dpo and I mean it wasnt faint it was a nice color positive, could I be further along then almost 4 weeks? If i do the ticker for baby development it said right now the baby is a ball of cells traveling through the Fallopian tubes, but wouldnt that have already happened? I am just looking for some insight. Thanks

I found out at 3 weeks 5 days something like that , 10 DPO. I think with early BFPS we implanted earlier then the "norm" that's why the ticker says it's still traveling I think

Are your cycles clockwork? Do you know the exact ovulation day? Given that the absolute earliest an egg can implant is 5/6dpo getting a strong nap at 8dpo is a little strange. I got bfps on 8/9dpo and they were definitely there but faint (on FRER).

So it is possible you conceived a couple of days before you thought!

Also I wouldn't read the text in those tickers - it's not precise science :haha:

And Congrats of course!

this was my test at 8DPO even darker in person

Attachments

• WIN_20150729_210845.jpg
    WIN_20150729_210845.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 35
I had one like that at 8dpo. Everyone is different, baby may have implanted early. :thumbup:

I ovulated early my bfp cycle and implanted early, started getting faint lines a 8dpo and a decent line at 9dpo. If you ovulate and implant early, you're going to get a nice line early :flower:

I haven't been to the doctor yet, but with my second son I had early strong BFPs just like this one and I was actually measuring a week ahead at my first scan . So I went into the scan thinking I was 10 weeks and they measured baby to be at 11 weeks.
Wondering if that will happen with this one !

Thanks everyone, I guess we just play the waiting game now. It will probably be a whole month before I get to go to doctor

Nope, I wouldn't overthink the darkness or lightness of a test. I had an extremely dark BFP at 9DPO at 11 PM with my second baby. With my third, I tested negative until I was 5 weeks along. I ovulated at 16 DPO every time, and my babies measured spot on with my dates every time, so there was no difference in dates or implantation or anything. Just different levels of hormone in my urine. It happens a lot. Congratulations on your pregnancy!!!

July 18th is the darkest I got on an OPK, it was my first time using them this cycle...It never got as dark or darker then the control line so I am putting that around the time I would have o'd....we managed to BD the thursday before, then that saturday and then not again till Wednesday after that...so I guess one of those days caught they eggy! Thanks everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->