Confused?

ChiiBaby

Mummy to Geli and TTC #2
Reaction score
Hello all, I'm abit confused :shrug:

I'm on CD14 and I have only BD once this cycle as I am at my mums looking after her so me and my OH don't really have time to BD.

We BD on CD11 and the next few days I had some Ewcm, does that mean I'm OV or going to? (I don't really know much about CM and signs :dohh:)
The EWCM I have had is a really little amount and I'm worried that its not enough?

So my question is when will I OV if I havnt already, or should I say when is a normal OV CD. My normal cycle is any where from 21-28 days.
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

Thanks in advance if anyone help me :kiss:

On a 28 day cycle, 14 would be the most likely date to O but without temping or using ivulation tests its hard to say. That ewcm usually shows up at your most fertile days but everyones different. Sone peopke only have it for 1 day, others for 3/4, or not at all....still, cd11 gives you a shot but cd12/13/14 would probably have been your best days...will you get a chance tonight??

We BD this morning, so hopfully im in for a chance :D
Thanks for all your help <3

The only thing you can really do is try. If you don't catch the egg this time and are worried about not having enough EWCM then maybe try Preseed or other ttc lubricants that mimic the vaginal environment when you're most fertile. You should be covered this cycle though, by the sounds of it. Good luck and baby dust!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->