confused

kat132

3 boys
Reaction score
we have not been trying or preventing for 3 months. Every time af shows her ugly face i get upset for a few days then start thinking logically about money, time etc. OH thinks i am thinking too much about it and that we should just go for it but i keep thinking how am i gonna get 2 kids to school with a newborn and walk the dog? then there is after school activities to get to etc etc. then i worry about money in the future and about the fact that i would be pushing my luck to have a 3rd as i have 2 fantastic healthy boys already. the other thing is i know that i would have another boy and i am fine with that but the OH family are so desperate for a granddaughter that i wouldn't want to even tell them if i fell pregnant to avoid all the stupid comments.
:dohh:god help me making this decision.

Just found out I am pregnant with my 3rd (rather a surprise, but we were NTNP). I am feeling a lot of the same worries you are as I have two older ones. But people make it with 3 just like I worried how I would make it with 2 if that makes sense.

that does make sense. i have just been talking to my friend who has 3 and she said its bloody hard work but so worth it and you learn to adapt.
i am just finding it so scary. i know a lot of people with 3 or more though and they get along just fine. a woman i know from the school my kids at she has 3. ages are 3 just 2 and 9 months :wacko:

congrats by the way. have a happy 9 months

That sounds like me 3 years ago. I had so hard time in deciding if I really wanted number 3. I was terrified to start all over again with a newborn.
So we did have a third one, and to my surprise he's a boy (has two older sisters), and he's been the best baby I could wish for. I am very happy we went for it! I was so worried to be outnumbered and that it's gonna be so much harder with 3, but no. It's much easier than I thought. He blends into our family great.
But since he turned 2, we are constantly debating on giving him a brother! I really thought we were done, but recently the thinking about a baby started again and now in in the same situation all over again.

That sounds like me 3 years ago. I had so hard time in deciding if I really wanted number 3. I was terrified to start all over again with a newborn.
So we did have a third one, and to my surprise he's a boy (has two older sisters), and he's been the best baby I could wish for. I am very happy we went for it! I was so worried to be outnumbered and that it's gonna be so much harder with 3, but no. It's much easier than I thought. He blends into our family great.
But since he turned 2, we are constantly debating on giving him a brother! I really thought we were done, but recently the thinking about a baby started again and now in in the same situation all over again.

you have made me feel much better about it thank you. i think you know when your done. i dont feel done and that is what is really making me think i will regret it in later life. i am 30 now so would be 31 by the time the baby arrived (if i got pregnant now). i always said 32 was my cut off point.
Oh well i better get down to it :haha:

My third ended up being my easiest baby by far. She just kind of fit in and fell into our hectic life lol. Why are you confident you'll get a boy? If you for sure decide to try, you could look into the Shettles Method for gender swaying, but of course you'd have to be ttc and ntnp.

My third ended up being my easiest baby by far. She just kind of fit in and fell into our hectic life lol. Why are you confident you'll get a boy? If you for sure decide to try, you could look into the Shettles Method for gender swaying, but of course you'd have to be ttc and ntnp.

I think because everyone around me wants me to have a girl i would end up with another boy. like i said i dont mind either way as long as the baby was healthy.

My OH has completely put me off now.... he is worried about me because i had some baby blues with both my boys which did pass by about a month but obviously that feels like a long time when i am crying a lot. I also wasnt the best at being pregnant but i personally think that i would be better this time as i am older and already have 2 kids. He also mentioned that i would be at home again for a while and wouldnt be able to do the college courses i had planned on doing. Then he was like "plus you got to give birth to it".....jesus, thank you OH, :wacko:
I said to him, thanks babe. He said he didnt mean to put me off he just wanted to say it as it is, then said its my decision.
so now i am questioning my ability to actually have another :dohh:

sorry its long i just needed to get it off my chest.

you have made me feel much better about it thank you. i think you know when your done. i dont feel done and that is what is really making me think i will regret it in later life. i am 30 now so would be 31 by the time the baby arrived (if i got pregnant now). i always said 32 was my cut off point.
Oh well i better get down to it :haha:

Haha, I'm 30 too!
I have read somewhere that if you do have a child you will never regret it, but if you don't then later in life you might wish you had it earlier. In reality it's just two hard working years, one when you are pregnant and the first year of baby's life.
You did your husband is not 100% sure, but he would probably love that baby more than anything when it's born. Also, you can try for a girl! It's not 100% that you will get one but it doesn't hurt to try. I had two girls and we went for that shettles method, ...and we did get a boy.
Yes I agree with you that you are done when you feel like you are done but I'm wondering if I'll ever feel like I'm done? Going for 3 was really hard decision for me but now I can't get the idea of even number 4 out of my mind. And what's even more tempting is that my husband also wants number 4 but it's ultimately my decision. He doesn't push it.
Sorry for a long post

Just found out I am pregnant with my 3rd (rather a surprise, but we were NTNP). I am feeling a lot of the same worries you are as I have two older ones. But people make it with 3 just like I worried how I would make it with 2 if that makes sense.
Congratulations!
Happy and healthy 9 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"