Confused

Bun87

Reaction score
Hi everyone, not been on this forum for years I've broached the subject of baby #3 a few times but hubby hasn't been keen. Not using contraception, he said if it happens it happens but we aren't actively trying. Anyway, I'm now on cycle day 39 and no sign of AF arriving. My cycles are a bit erratic, I'm not sure when I ovulated but we did the deed possibly a few days before and a few days after. I was really tired last weekend but had been busy at work and my energy level this week is normal and tiredness that stays around has been a big symptom for me last two pregnancies. Left boob usually gets a bit sore before period which I've had on and off, they've felt a bit cold and tingly on ocassion but don't know if it's just me over thinking it. I constantly feel like AF is going to arrive, lower back pain and light cramps but not full on cramps like I normally get. Little bit of heartburn and discharge seems to have increased which is confusing me. I took some antibiotics this month for an infected tooth and I'm wondering if the metronidazole might have messed with my cycle? I tested last on Thursday night and it was neg (pic attached) and haven't tested since. Also attached pic of my cycle lengths. I'm so confused! Surely I would have tested pos by now if I was pregnant? X

Screenshot_20201219-194344_Flo.jpg 20201219_202348.jpg

Something is catching my eye when I zoom in. Good luck ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back