Confused

Clo

mum 2 an angel boy, and 2 rainbow boys
Reaction score
Hello...I am new(ish) to this section and just wanted to ask your opinion on something.

I lost my son Frazer at 23 weeks on 6 March 2010 due to triploidy. I bled constantly for 7 weeks due to retained tissue causing an infection in my womb, however after 3 courses of antibiotics the tissue passed naturally. I have just had a really heavy AF (so heavy that I was given tablets to reduce the amount of blood and put on bed rest for a week). It was difficult for me to know which day my AF actually started as I never completely stopped bleeing after having the infection but if I take it from the first day of heavy bleeding I would be on CD7 today.

The thing that is confusing me is that I have been using OPK's every day for a few weeks to try to figure out whether I am actually Ov'ing or not. I had a positive test 9 days before my AF started (along with cramps which I ususally get when Ov'ing) and then the test I did yesterday looked like it was positive (and i've got cramps today) ....but I would think that it was too early for me to be Ov'ing since I only stopped bleeding yesterday and before I was pregnant I didnt used to Ov until CD17. Do you think that I could actually be Ov'ing at the moment or it is probably just my hormones being all over the place still....?

Thanks

It could be anything and would be very difficult to know I'm afraid - at 23 weeks it might take your body longer to normalise the hormones - especially with the retained tissue dragging it out for you. I know my cbfm advised not to bother using it till 2 cycles had passed and even then my 2nd cycle using it my hormones seemed wonky.

If you are wanting to try again now and feel ready though there is no harm in starting the bding - even the sperm meets egg plan advises to start every other day from around ov then every day around ov - cover all your bases - def can't hurt :)

I am sorry for your loss and for what must feel like a very traumatic physical recovery.

Lots of baby dust

hx

It could be anything and would be very difficult to know I'm afraid - at 23 weeks it might take your body longer to normalise the hormones - especially with the retained tissue dragging it out for you. I know my cbfm advised not to bother using it till 2 cycles had passed and even then my 2nd cycle using it my hormones seemed wonky.

If you are wanting to try again now and feel ready though there is no harm in starting the bding - even the sperm meets egg plan advises to start every other day from around ov then every day around ov - cover all your bases - def can't hurt :)

I am sorry for your loss and for what must feel like a very traumatic physical recovery.

Lots of baby dust

hx

Thanks hun x We do want to try again now so I think we will just try to bd' fairly regularly until I figure out my cycle properly.

I did mean - it says start every other day from around cd 8 then every day around ov - but you catch my drift :)

I knew what you meant! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->