Confused???

Muma22princes

Reaction score
My partner and i are ntnp. He really wants another lil one so we decided to just go with the flow. Since stopping bfin our youngest my periods have been a bit 'weird' but its always been 30-31 day cycles. We worked out that from the last period i shouldve been 'due' on the 24th Oct. Nothings came. I have tested a couple of times but theyall come out negative? Im never late late, not stressed or anything and am finding it all a bit weird. With our other 2, i tested before i was due and got bright bold positives each time but this time im late and its showing negative?? We have had a lot of sex and especially round the fertile time. Do u reckon it could be too early to test?? Eeeekkkk hate not knowing wats going on i dont wanna get excited but its hard and confusing especially when its showing negative??

I know all about no AF and no BFP - so frustrating! You could try a different brand or wait another few days

x

Hi, sorry I don't know much about how BFing affects it but hopefully someone here will know! Is it possible you ov'd later than you thought? Maybe test again in a few days if still no AF. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->