Confused

jessica2509

Reaction score
I'm really sorrry to keep asking so many questions, but i'm really confused this morning.

I was either due my period yesterday or today and so far nothing has happened. I took a pregnancy test yesterday and this morning and both were negative.

I have been feeling sick for 2 days now, have cramps, slightly dizzy so can't understand why i have a negative result. I know i shouldn't assume i'm pregnant, but am getting really confused.

Has anyone else been pregnant when they've had two negative results? I thought that the tests were relatively reliable as i didn't think i was too early to test.

Don't want to lose hope, but am feeling really miserable.

x

hey there
iis a wee bit early to be assuming anything hun,
wait a few weeks before trying another test because it takes a little longer than a day for a positive test to come up.
the symptoms your experiencing could just be your body giving out hormones trying to fool you that your pregnant, its happened to me.
i hope this helps hun,
all the best for the future!!
good luck!

It all depends when you ovulate. I keep saying this to everyone but take a look on www.peaonastick.com and that will give you more peace of mind about :bfn: results even though you believe you are pregnant.

Hope this helps, Good luck :hug:

I have heard people say it took them till week 6 to get :bfp: so if the :witch: not there keep your hopes up and enjoy the excitment.

Good luck :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->