confused

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by raggs12, Oct 15, 2008.

1. raggs12

raggs12 Member

:hissy: hi just wondered if ne 1 can help i came off the implant n the 24/09 started takin the pill on the 27/09 missed day 3 of the pill,but had a bfp on monday since then have had several bfns is it posible to get a false positive my doc wont do a blood test unless suspected eptopic was due yest still nothing and dnt feel as if its coming just really confused now.

2. rachelle1975

rachelle1975 And then there were 3!!

Hey chick

I was told by GP that you can't get a false postiive but you can get a false negative. How many DPO are you?
    x

3. raggs12

raggs12 Member

well my gp told me to stop tain my pill when i got the bfp and i should get my af 2 days later my last pill i took was sun and still no af and dnt feel like its coming.

4. raggs12

raggs12 Member

also i did last week get a day where i felt it was comin cramps etc but it only lasted for 1 day then nothing?

5. Kellie

Kellie TTC 1 after m/c June 08

Surely the doctor can't refuse a blood test! I would demand one hun. I've been told the same as Rachelle in the past though, you canget a false :bfn: but not a false :bfp:

Good luck x x x

6. dan-o

dan-o RMC's but mum to 3 now!

How confusing, was your implant late out? My last one was late out & the doctor told me I'd probably been having regular fertile cycles for 6 month or more & just not conceived!!

Are you trying to conceive, or have you gone onto the contraceptive pill instead (sorry I'm a bit blonde!)

7. raggs12

raggs12 Member

not tryin to concieve implant was 3 wks early being taken out due to the docs apt system otherwise i would have to have it out late so i went on the pill.although i didnt use any thing in the first 7 days as i my gp said i should be covered.

8. dan-o

dan-o RMC's but mum to 3 now!

If you managed to somehow ovulate in those seven days & had sex at the right time, then you might have possibly caught, I'd say its very unlikely, but anything's possible.

If you are getting BFN's then you are probably OK, The pill has a lot more hormone than the implant, so you body may miss a bleed while it readjusts.

You'd think the GP would have advised condoms for a week just in case though!

I'd test again with first morning urine, perhaps in a few days, then you should know for sure :)

9. raggs12

raggs12 Member

hope so just worried about the bfp on monday and the 1 day of cramps last week but fingers crossed.....thanks

10. raggs12

raggs12 Member

sorri for sounding stupid but jus noticed around the areola there is a few yellowish kind of bumps and sum white lookin bumps on the areola is that a sign of early pg?