confused

cheekymee

Reaction score
Hiya

Im 44 and my period is over a week late, i thought maybe its the start of the menopause, i bought a tesco hpt and i have done it and i have a very very faint line in the box that says if your pregnant or not. Has anyone else gone thro this and been pregnant at my age ? i would be happy if i am positive

Many Thanks

Hiya

Im 44 and my period is over a week late, i thought maybe its the start of the menopause, i bought a tesco hpt and i have done it and i have a very very faint line in the box that says if your pregnant or not. Has anyone else gone thro this and been pregnant at my age ? i would be happy if i am positive

Many Thanks

Honey, you're in the 35+ section, of course it could be a BFP!

I will take another test first thing in the morning, my stomach feels hard and bloated and had cramping in my right side, also my boobs seem to have grown....fingers crossed x

Yes let us know! There is another lady that is 44 and pregnant in the Pregnant over 35 thread. Oldbirdni.??

Another tesco test first thing this morning very faint line, went out and bought cbd test done it and that says not pregnant, am more than confused :( xx

Hun, call your doctor for blood work! :hugs: and fingers crossed for you!

Just wanted to stick my nosey nose in, cbd arent as strong i used superdrug and FRER and it wasnt till the day after having faint lines on those that i got a + on the cbd. Good luck!! Have a feeling this is your bfp :) xxx

Hi cheeky ,def test with a clear blue digi ,they are usually the most accurate,hope it's a positive ,am also 44 ,hope u stick around Hun,xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->