Confusing and very frustrating BBT

tkina21

Reaction score
I had a post a couple of days ago explaining my situation. It did not seem to ovulate.THen all of a sudden all signs point to ovulation. Then my temp went right back down. I need so input on my chart. I feel like my body is letting me down. Just a little background. I have had 2 miscarriages in that past. IT has been a year and a half since my last miscarriage and it has bee 8 months that we have been trying to conceive. in the past i got a positive opk on CD 15 . THis month I started charting. I really don"t know what to do anymore. I just want to work on getting pregnant and not etting another miscarriage. here is a link to my chart

My Ovulation Chart

i usually have a 28 to 30 day cycle no more no less

I would wait and see what your temperature does over the next few days. Today's temperature might have been just out for some reason. This has happened to me before and FF hasn't pinned ovulation until 5 or 6 dpo (has the advantage that you are half-way through the TWW before you know you're in it!). I would say you might have ovulated on CD19 in which case your temperature should shoot back up again tomorrow and FF will pin ovulation in another few days. If your temperature doesn't go up tomorrow though then I'm afraid you didn't ovulate despite your fertile signs.

I think you didn't ovulate yet. But if your temps will rise next days CD22 could become ovulation's day.

FF won't draw cross hairs and confirm O until you've had 4 higher temps ie above the coverline, so today's low temp might just be an outlier but it will be looking for a higher temp or two before it will confirm ovulation.

Your temps look a little off to me though - are you using a proper BBT thermometer or a normal thermometer? A regular thermometer is not really sensitive enough for charting purposes.

i am using a the bd thermometer for basal temp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"