Confusing cervix and new veins, PLEASE ADVISE

Missriss

Reaction score
PLEASE READ ALL :)

So in the last three cycles some things have changed for me.... including the fact that I think I can technically classify my cycles as irregular now. The last two were around 8 weeks apart.
I started getting a whole bunch of symptoms that now I tend to ignore as just PMS. All the common ones. Here's what is new this time.

1. I have been trying to keep better track of my cervix and for the first time for the last three days it has felt high (out of reach without contortion) quite soft, and (for the first time ever that I have felt) definitively closed. I ALWAYS feel a little divet but now I cant.
I did experience some darker brown discharge and a little redish mixed in but not enough to cover even a third of a tampon.

2. I have NOT gotten tender breasts this time around which is unusual because normally I do get very sore. My areolas always darken and my tubercles are fairly prominent on any given day. Ive had some off and on instances of pricks and tingles in the breasts not much though.
But, I have noticed in the last week faint but definitely new blue veins popping on on my breasts. Especially leading to the nipple and on the outer sides. I have never seen more than maybe one visable vein on my breasts EVER. Even when looking.

Little things noted include: potentially a little extra saliva, maybe peeing a little more than normal, and extra fatigue. I'm trying to be very critical of what has been happening regukarly and what is definitely new.

Took a test an OPK test for the high cervix yesterday and it was negative. Took a hpt today before seeing the discharge and that was also negative.

Any ideas out there of whats up? Potentially pregnant? If not, what else might it be? I am 24 and with the new longer cycles in mind, my last period was around the last/first week of july/august. Before the long cycles I was 5 werks regular.

It’s so difficult to know by symptoms alone if it’s an early pregnancy symptom or just your body preparing for AF in a new way. With my first pregnancy one of my very early symptoms was very dark veins appearing all over my chest and bbs but with this one that didn’t happen at all so symptoms can really be as unpredictable as our bodies. I sincerely hope that the veins are due to something happening for you but without knowing your O date etc i would imagine that all you can really do is keep testing. Fx for you!

It’s so difficult to know by symptoms alone if it’s an early pregnancy symptom or just your body preparing for AF in a new way. With my first pregnancy one of my very early symptoms was very dark veins appearing all over my chest and bbs but with this one that didn’t happen at all so symptoms can really be as unpredictable as our bodies. I sincerely hope that the veins are due to something happening for you but without knowing your O date etc i would imagine that all you can really do is keep testing. Fx for you!

Yes, its especially frustrating because every time something starts to become normal, something new appears. I had some interwsting.... Throbs?... I guess I would call them, tonight in my boobs and a new vein showing through. They arent dark veins though. Very faint but newly visible. I guess just wish me luck for now!

Thought I might just toss in an update that it has now been 8 weeks and a day since the start of my last cycle. No sign of AF yet.
About three days ago I had sticky/stretchy clear/white glob of discharge end up coming out and onto my thigh as I was walking. There was a lot of that discharge.
I am very extra tired this week and my nipples (just nubs not breasts) are tender now. Ive also gotten a quite annoying itchy sensation around my belly button that feels like it just beneath the skin where I cant itch it. My belly button is also a little tender when pressed. I feel like most nights I wake up and have to pee now too.
I haven't taken another test on account of not wanting to waste it if it was nothing to test over. I hate that everything is always so misleading.
Anyone out there got any ideas for me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->