Confusing Cycles with CBFM

Glitterbaby

Mummy to Imogen
Reaction score
Hi Everyone

After TTC for a year, and after a mammoth 56 day cycle ending in December, we bought the CBFM and started using it in January. I've now used it for three cycles and I'm a bit confused by the results, so I thought I would share it and see if anyone has any ideas!

Cycle 1: 43 days long, 13 lows, 11 Highs and another 19 lows. I had no peaks, but understand that this is normal in the first month?

Cycle 2:32 days long, 11 low, 2 high, 2 peak, 1 high, 16 lows. Assuming I o'd on one of the 2 peak days, that makes my LP 17 or 18 days?

Cycle 3 (this cycle - 32 days long apparently): 7 lows, 11 High, 2 peak, 1 high - the first peak being on the 1st April. I had therefore assumed AF was due next Thursday. Based on the fact that I have read that the LP stays pretty steady. However ... I had spotting on Friday (12 dpo) and AF started yesterday (light) - and again today is very light (although the stomach ache is there!)

Could it be that I had a false positive LH surge on one of the two cycles or is it possible for LP to vary that much?

Sorry for the essay!

I have just ordered the pre-seed for next month after hearing great things about it on here, just need to make sure I am timing it right!

Thanks for any pointers! and to everyone! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"