Confusing Follicle Scan

jamaicanrican

Reaction score
Hi, I've been trying to find the answer to this online but to no avail. I'm hoping someone here can shed some light on my predicament. According to ff I od on cd 14. On cd 19 I had a scan which showed a ruptured follicle with a lot of fluid around my right ovary (10cc). By that time I had 5 days of high bbts, which confirmed o. The tech told me that I should keep trying based off of what she's seeing. *So my question is, if I od on *cd 14 would you still see so much fluid around the ovary 5 days later? *Based off of what she's saying I feel like the egg just recently came down cd18,19. I'm on cd 21 now.
Just looking for some help, Thx!

I'm sorry, I have no idea! I always thought a temp rise was pretty darn conclusive of o, but a friend of mine went for bloods at 6dpo according to her chart, and the bloods came back showing no o....so I guess it is possible to have a temp rise but not ovulate.

I guess all you can do is follow her advice and keep trying, and keep fingers crossed, either way, you have def o'd now, just not clear exactly when!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->