Confusing tests and strange "period"

I had spotting for a couple days with both my last pregnancy and this one. I got a faint line 1-2 days after the spotting stopped. Hope you get some answers soon!

I was about 9w when I got my positive. Though we weren't trying or testing or anything. I was actually 14 at the time and when I told the drs I had bleeding (like a normal period type of bleeding) they told me it was impossible and I must have gotten pregnant after that and I was just wrong on my dates of when things happened. All around just crappy drs and not caring about a young girl being pregnant.
That sucks. Smh doctors can be so dismissive! Well last night the spotting stopped. I was feeling extra :sex: so we carefully dtd....spotting started again smh it’s pinkish reddish again ‍♀️ but I don’t even know it’s there until I wipe. I’m going to just chill out to see what happens from here. Still faint positives. Would think they would be darker by now. Idk. Just a waiting game I guess

I had spotting for a couple days with both my last pregnancy and this one. I got a faint line 1-2 days after the spotting stopped. Hope you get some answers soon!
Thank you! I’m hoping to know something soon! When did u get a proper positive?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->