Confusing Times!

JCIC

Reaction score
Hi girls

Had my mc in november and then had a period a week later, my next period was 38days later and I'm now up to 40days and no sign whatsoever of a period. I took a test on wednesday that said negative and I know my body is just getting back to normal but its soooo frustrating! I'm trying not to put pressure on myself but evry day that i don't come on is another day where I think that maybe I'm pregnant again! Anyone else in or had the same situation? Do I test again or do I just wait?

Thanks Deb, I might get a test today as I'm off as I'm a teacher and its the school holidays! Think thats why I feel it more because I'm just sitting round doing nothing except thinking about babies! x

Yeah, good plan. Then find something to occupy your mind. I really must do some ironing today before we all end up walking round naked!

Hi JCIC,

Like Deb I would say to test again... fingers crossed you get your BFP!

xx

been out,got test and it's negative! Feel ok but just don't know whats going on, surely my cycles should be getting shorter now!?x

Thanks whats my BFN ( I totally struggle with the terms on here!)

Ur gone too soon page is gorgeous x x

just looked up BFN...I agree booooooo!

I worry so much you know, will this delay in my period just be due to my body getting back to normal or is it something that I should get checked out x

It might be worth a visit to the docs, it can't hurt can it?

Suppose not! Might just wait and see what happens this week. Think I'm scared to go to the doctors incase they say that something is wrong with me. Before my MC and D&C I've been perfectly 'normal' in the fact that my periods were very regular!

Is it possible that I am pregnant and it's just not showing on a test yet? Or am I clutching at straws?

Hi Jcic - time will only tell - your dr might be able to shed more light - the blood test are far more sensitive. Know how frustrating it is - was 29 day cycle before - 1st was 35 days and am now on day 33 and no sign of AF - aaaaaaarrrrgggghhh!!! it's truly pants when all you want is either to get back to normal or get your bfp!!!

Fxd for you :)

hx

I know i had a 24day cycle before all of this, was pretty much on time straight after mc and then was 38 and now 40 and no sign...deep down I prob know that its my body playing tricks, my boobs are bigger but no other signs!

If it is the mc sending your hormones out of whack then you're better off knowing - you've had an af so it most likely shows that you've nothing too major to worry about- it's such a delicately balanced thing your hormonal cycle so that's why even stress you don't even realise you're feeling could have an effect or it could be the mc meaning your body is still settling down, or even pg ( that would be totally the best reason! ) - def would see the docs - as Debs says it can't hurt and the worrying won't help.

Would also line up some relaxation time - have a spa day and take the weight off would def help - I am having a week off starting tomorrow - am going to sleep, take long baths and see some friends can't wait - oh I don't have to - how cool!

hx

Thanks I'm off this week anyway, just need to try and fill my time up! Only time will tell x

Hey girls
I'm now 42 days and still no AF, tested on mon and got a BFN, when would you suggest that I test again. I'm worried to bits because if I am pg I've had no symptoms like i did before, no sickness, no funny taste, nothing other than slightly bigger boobs and dizzy spells about 3/4 weeks ago! Just so worried!!

Crikey - have you tried the ultra sensitive tests?

Yeah tried the clearblue digital and still coming up BFN, obviously still my body playing tricks on me! Will just have to be patient and wait for AF x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->