Confusion over mixed HPT results... Need some encouragement.

Hellosonya

Reaction score
Hello ladies! I'm so excited to have found this community. I've been researching non stop but haven't quite found anyone with the same situation as me.

My last period was March 3 & 4 with light spotting on March 4 & 5. I use the Ovia Fertility app, and it said my fertility window this month was March 15-20 with my "peak" day on the 18th.

We had intercourse 6 times between the end of AF and the beginning of the "fertility window." We had intercourse 5 times during the window, including on the "peak" day.

On March 20 my chest became tender. I usually get tender directly before my period (in fact it's kind of my signal to say, 'hey, AF is coming!') but I've never been tender like **this.** I've stayed tender every day since, including now, as we speak.

On the evening of March 24, I decided on a whim to take a HPT. It was a First Response Gold Digital. Guess what? BFP!! I was in shock because I didn't even think I could implant that quickly... Let alone produce hcg at a level for the HPT to pick up... Called the doc right away and I have an appt for Wednesday for blood work.

On March 26, I woke up after having a horrible nightmare that I was not really pregnant. I couldn't shake the feeling so I went to the store and they were out of the First Response Gold Digital but they did have a 2-pack of the regular First Response pink line kind.

Took the first test... Negative.

Took the second one this morning... Negative.

I've almost come to terms that it was probably a CP, but I'm holding out hope...

Anyone had a similar experience, 1 BFP followed by multiple BFNs, and still ended up with a healthy pregnancy? I'd love to hear your experiences.

Promise to follow up with news after the doctors visit.

I think it could go either way but I hope you hear good news. All I can really says is that the sensitivities on the tests might have been different, even though they were all fr tests. I know their rapid results tests aren't very sensitive at all and that one has pink lines.

Thanks for your kind words weebles. I looked up the sensitivities. The gold digital is around 18 miu and the fr that I took (which was the frer with the longer handle) is actually lower at 6 miu or something like that. So that leads me to believe I was initially pregnant but now am not. :(

My breasts are still so sore!! And I've not had any bleeding to indicate a CP... So confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->