Confusion!!!!!!!!!!

Neeno

Reaction score
so here it goes
i was determined to Bf my baby before she was born
so after her birth we tried and she never latched on properly so after every feed she gave me sore nipples and there wasn't enough milk for her so i had to top up with formula.my breasts were never full even if i expressed i wouldn't get more than a few drops. my baby seemed disinterested in breast after 10 minutes of sucking but she would still be hungry
so after 10 days of her screaming and me crying we gave up and went to FFing (upon Gp's advice as i was in blues and he wanted me to take medication)

now 3 months on if i hand compress i still get droplets of milk from the breasts so now im confused , coz i thought it is supposed to dry up

now do u think i should try and put her on breast again to see if she can latch on now that she is a bit older
im co sleeping and i feel really tempted to give her my breast when we r in bed together. and do u think that milk is still fresh and not gone bad

im sorry for this long post but im so confused and really want some advice

Give it a try I say!! See what happens. :D Women can 'leak' for months, even years in some cases.

I can't see that it would hurt. I wouldn't have thought you have any kind of supply left, but even if she is not latching on fo a feed, she can still latch on to comfort suck.
I've often wondered about milk drying up, as like you I can still squeeze out a drop after 18months of not BF.

i reckon you give it a go aswell. your baby will tell you if it's not so fresh i'm sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->