confustion bout bleeding help

nicolattc1

Reaction score
Last month my period was due on the 28th but when I was 7 days late I took test which were all negative. I had some bleeding from the 4-7th September so assumed I was not pregnant :-( then from 16th this month I've been feeling sick but not throwing up. It's not constant and mostly at night, my body aches, chills and I'm more tired then usual. Cam I still be pregnant with the bleeding or is it all I'm my head? Any advice appreciated. Since coming of my jab my cycles just seem to he gettin longer from starting at 20 days going to 32 (if it was a period), is that Normal?

i'd agree with the pp, take a test if it comes negative get a bloodtest done. GL x

What do u ladies think if my period ended on the 8th of this month which today would make that 18 days ago and then now all of a sudden I'm bleeding. Should I be scared ? Is something wrong with me

How long do your periods go for? Just sounds like a short cycle to me.

Are you bleeding full flow or spotting?

Not full flow but just light. Not dark red. But still red. My cycles are pretty normal. Never irregular. So it's odd to me. The day before I started bleeding. Yesterday (thursday) I had alot of cm, (tmi) but white discharge then just really wet like watery almost

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->