Congratulations Helen & Helens-Bloke

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Aggy just text me as she can't get to the PC until later ...

So all I know is:

https://www.babyandbump.com/imagehosting/44653fa4cb2591.gif https://www.babyandbump.com/imagehosting/44653fa4cb0e21.gif

CONGRATULATIONSXXCONGRATULATIONS

awwwwwwwwwww one of each MANY CONGRATULATIONS to you both you little mirrical babies are hear at last, im soooooooo happy for you both tears of joy all round what fantastic news :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

FANTASTIC!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Oh im so pleased for you both, and one of each what a lovely, lovely gift!

xxx

Absolutely fantastic news!!

Hope both Bubbas are doing ok, so i take it labour started on its own last night!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Woohoo, that is great news
I am over the moon for both of you
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

omg congratulations you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats guys, so happy for you both Can't wait to hear more about your little miracles.

Stacey xxx

Aw congratulations, eek dont know if you ended up with emergency section then, if so I hope it still all went smoothly, and your recovering well.

Cant wait to hear names and everything!

Congratulations to you both, one of each how fantastic, over the moon for you. Guess you went into labour on your own accord hun.:hugs::hugs::hugs::crib:

:cry: awwww congrats to you both awwwwwwwwwwwwww

ooooh congrats!! heres to the whirl wind that now starts in your life!

:headspin: CONGRATS! Im so excited and Happy for you. Cant wait to see pictures!!!!!!:hugs:

Awww!!!!! :hugs: :hugs:

I've just shreeked at my pc when I read that!!!! I'm at work and now everyone thinks I'm nuts!!! :wacko:

I'm so so happy for you both.:hugs: One of each - you couldn't have written it better.:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

sob sob sob!!!!!must be the hormones!! thats wonderful news helen, well done, cant wait to hear all the details!!!xxxxxxxxxxx

Awww congratulations to you both .. what amazing news. One of each .. how wonderful. Am so happy for you guys .. cant wait to hear more and see your pics. :hugs:

aw thats brill new congratulations to you both, and one of each aw wow

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!! wow one of each how lovely !

Cant wait to see pics and read all about it!

Congrats hope all is well hun a boy and a girl great one of each make the most as they grow up so fast xxx

oooh i guessed right...........

CONGRATULTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! m so chuffed for you.
cant wait to hear more
bex.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->