Connecta Baby Carrier

freckleonear

Crunchy mummy
Reaction score
I'm hoping to get a Connecta baby carrier this time round and just wondered if anyone else has had one and could give me their opinion on it?

Hubby said I'm not allowed a pink flowery one :cry: as he wants to use it too, so I'm thinking about getting a corduroy one. Would cord be too warm for the summer? The lady said it was a bit thicker but should be fine for all year round as it's still 100% cotton. :shrug: Otherwise I might have to look around for my own fabric and get one custom made.

Thanks. :)

I'm hoping to get a Connecta baby carrier this time round and just wondered if anyone else has had one and could give me their opinion on it?

Hubby said I'm not allowed a pink flowery one :cry: as he wants to use it too, so I'm thinking about getting a corduroy one. Would cord be too warm for the summer? The lady said it was a bit thicker but should be fine for all year round as it's still 100% cotton. :shrug: Otherwise I might have to look around for my own fabric and get one custom made.

Thanks. :)

no it wont be too hot, just dont put him in a coat if you think hes too warm :D

x

get a pink flowery reversible custom one :) Iv had a fair few over the space of this year and i have a huge thing for cord, one side was dark purple cord for my other half and my side was lovely owly fabric, not ideal for summer but not overly hot :)

Ooo I didn't know you could get reversible connectas, I thought it was just babyhawks! :happydance:

These look lovely, I notice they have ones with hoods (the integra) are they worth the extra for the hood? Skint now but might ask santa for one.

I think now that connecta have upgraded to integras you can only buy them with hoods, it used to be you bought them as standard then paid extra for a custom hood to be added. The hoods are definately worth it ever so handy for babies falling asleep and windy days :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->