Connecta V Babyhawk

emdeb

Mummy to Aiden
Reaction score
I am looking at getting our carrier soon and I am torn between the connecta and the babyhawk. Any opinions on which is best would be great :)

I haven't tried the babyhawk, but have used a mei tai which i love and cause i love it so much, but wanted one with a hood,so I have ordered a Connecta Intregra (sp) which should arrive this week :happydance:

I've not tried the babyhawk either but I loveloveLOVE our Connecta, it's so comfortable for both Maya and me, so easy to put her into it and the fabrics are lush too.

Hoods are brilliant, especially for breastfeeding while on the go and for back carries when they're asleep.
Both have their pros and cons, I now mainly use an Ergo (buckled SSC) and a good old woven wrap.

We have a BH and love, love, love it!!! Never used a Connecta though so can't compare xxx

I love our Babyhawk! I haven't used a Connecta either, but most people I know who have them, love them. :flower:

Thanks guys. I'm still really torn as to which to get, so it may end up being on design and what OH prefers the best :)

Yep, I'm another who loves what she has and hasn't tried the other - for me it's a Connecta. So comfy, and I love being able to carry Adam even now he's a great big strapping toddler. :D

I love my connecta aswell :D
Ive recently figured out front carrying and even with a 22lber my back is still intact :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->