Connects baby carrier

LoveCakes

Reaction score
Sorry connecta stupid autocorrect. Any reviews?

I hired a mei tai and it got me hooked on babywearing and then a friend very kindly gave me one of hers. I like the softer carriers rather than the ergo style back pack looking ones but want to try a buckles. Mostly because when I'm out and about the mei tai is a bit annoying to wrap.

I like the connecta because it's closer to a mei tai than other ssc's with the unstructured waist ties and the fact it can be rolled and worn on the natural waist rather than hips. Also the patterns are beautiful and the price is also pretty good.

I know I should hire one but the next meeting I can make is the end of November and I can't wait that long!

So what did you like/ not like about it?

I'm a newbie and only started wearing at 7 months but I love my connecta! It's so comfy even with my 19lb baby :) I had a Moby go before and i definitely prefer the unstructured waist to a padded one. I feel less squished!

I recently bought a connecta and LOVE it! It's so comfy, easy to use, baby is so happy in it she falls asleep easily (always a good sign!) and it folds easy into a bag. Highly recommend. Oh and of course, fabulous patterns!! :)

I actually ended up buying one in the amazing birds of Norway pattern. It should be here today or Monday (please please today) I'll let you know how I get on.

Boo it didn't arrive today and no post tomorrow :( so impatient

Woo hoo it arrived today. She was a bit grumpy this morning but snuggled in when I put her in and have been wearing her a lot today.

It's great, comfy so quick to put on and no jiggling about as with the mei tai. I love the pattern so much too. I think I still need to play about a bit with it but definitely a good buy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->