Considering giving my baby up for adoption

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hugs: Awh hunni, i feel for you! I remember you from right at the start of the pregnancy!

Im afraid im not much good for advise but there is a chance that the baby might be your husbands. Would he want to give his own baby up for adoption?.

and what if you do give the baby up for adoption and then you and your husband split up for good anyway!.

I know it must be scary, i couldnt even imagin how scared you must be being on your own especially with a LO on the way but you will get through it on your own!

I hope you make the final decision for you and no one else! Could you go though your life with the baby you are carrying calling someone else mummy?

Hope get things sorted soon

xxxxxx

Yup! I'm moving out on October 1 and I'm going to be a happy and proud single mother of three. I need to stop trying to please someone who really deep down doesn't want to be with me, and start supporting myself and my children.

I just saw this update

That is such great news hun! I really believe you have made the right choice! All the best

Yup! I'm moving out on October 1 and I'm going to be a happy and proud single mother of three. I need to stop trying to please someone who really deep down doesn't want to be with me, and start supporting myself and my children.

Stumbled across this, I hope you are doing well. I am glad you came to this decision. Chosing your hubby over your baby would likely be something you deeply regretted, especially when you are newly divorced down the road, and are thinking back on the baby you gave up in an attempt to save a marriage that was already over =( Hang in there! It may be hard at first, but you can do it!!!:hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back