Considering giving my baby up for adoption

Sorry, just read your update. Congratulations hon. A baby is a blessing. Please don't let your relationship with your boyfriend interfere with the happiness and excitement (and fear!) you should be feeling. This is YOUR moment.

Your right! I'm tired of worrying about what matters to him because it seems like the baby and I don't matter at all!

Sorry, just read your update. Congratulations hon. A baby is a blessing. Please don't let your relationship with your boyfriend interfere with the happiness and excitement (and fear!) you should be feeling. This is YOUR moment.

Your right! I'm tired of worrying about what matters to him because it seems like the baby and I don't matter at all!

And you can't get these special moments back...so focus on you and baby...that's all that matters. You don't want to be spending your life trying to get a dead beat 'dad' and his family to care about your son. The people who want to be there are the ones that will mean the most to him.

:hugs: I got pregnant at 18 . I have raised my son fully on my own. its hard but its sooo worth it!

I know that adoption is a really touchy subject! I had a chemical pregnancy and before I found out that I was not indeed pregnant I knew that adoption was the only option for me at that point. I was 18, headed off for college and had just gotten into a really committed relationship (I married him and have a daughter with this knucklehead now lol) I just want you to know that if you do decide to put your baby up for adoption their are literally thousands of couples who are doing everything they can to complete their family. Don't worry about what other people think, even your bf, bc this is your body and ultimately your decision. If you every need some support and decide to adopt let me know. My husband and I really want to adopt and not sound creepy ( no one likes a creeper) we would love to help you out if adoption is the decision you make.

I just read through this thread and boy you are one STRONG woman!

I got pregnant at 16 and was in the SAME situation you are- it's crazy. My FOB wasn't with me throughout my pregnancy so I had my son on my own at 17 years old. 3 weeks later, FOB started coming around..here we are 5 years later..married and baby #2 on the way. Now, I am not saying this is going to happen to you BUT things can change. I hope whatever decision you make (keeping or adoption) YOU are happy with it. This is something you CAN do (on your own) if you put your mind to it.

Keep us posted hun :hugs:

PS- You CAN still pursue your university dreams- I did it :D You just have to work a little harder and know that you are doing this FOR your child :hugs:

You are so brave and it shows you have an amazing heart by considering what is best for your child. Always remember that there are people who can't have children and waiting to give a baby the best home in the world. Best of luck with your decision!!!!!! Praying for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->