Consistent bleeding support thread

Eternal

Three boys!
Reaction score
I know there are a few of us, might be nice to have a place to chat and discuss out worries.

I'm always commenting in others bleeding threads about how I have bled in all my heathy pregnancies and all was well, but this pregnancy I've bled every few days, I don't think I have gone longer than 2/3 days without bleeding, I've had three scans thus far and I'm just over 10 weeks (I think, don't know dates).

Every time I see they blood I'm terrified, even though part if me thinks it will be fine, it's been fine before it will this time, argh, anyway want to share their experiences?

I started bleeding last night :( my OH keeps telling me to not worry and it happens to a lot of women but I can't help but be worried. Is not bright red, just a pinkish brown so I am holding on to that as a good sign.

This is my 1st so don't know what to expect. I still have other symptoms mainly my ridiculously sore bbs.

Just waiting for my doctor to call me back, don't think they will do anything as I am only 5w+5.

I have had cramps all the time since finding out 2 weeks ago but I guess I am more in tune with them at the moment so think they are worse and they may not be. :cry:

This is a good idea for a place for us to come and comfort and reassure each other!

MrsG I know its hard but try not to worry too much about it, bleeding is very common. Its a good idea to go see your dr though. I started bleeding just as I turned 7 weeks last week and it was as though my period had started, I panicked and went down to the out of hours dr who referred me the next day to go for an early scan. Everything seemed to be ok at the scan and the bleed came from either a blood clot or an undeveloped twin (which is common) they don't know which. Since then I have had very light spotting on and off, only noticeable when I wipe. I'm trying to just be relaxed about it and not worry and stress about it, if it gets worse like more often or heavy i will be back at the drs in a shot! So I know how you feel right now. Its not nice but try not to worry. Hope everything works out ok for you :)

Its the worst feeling in the world but I know I get reassurance from others that say it happened to them and to see for myself that it is actually fairly common.

Thank you.
Just heard from the dr, I have been booked in for an early scan on Wednesday so 5 day wait but I will at least then know if everything is ok.

It's a worry but I've bleed the entire time and thus far got to 10+ weeks! nothing is for sure and since I've had a loss perviously I'm trying to prepared for the worse while hoping for the best. Good luck in your scan. X

I am glad have a Doppler and hubby had the nack, I don't, can't wait for him to be home and check all is well. So worried again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->