Constant dull cramping since ovulation

i had this from ovulation until AF was due, when it didnt come on expected day i took a frer and got a BFP!! hopefully will be the same for you, wish you lots of luck xxx

FX'd for you! I'm having the same thing, except I'm only 3-4dpo, so I don't think it could be anything. But I definitely do have this dull achey feeling right where the uterus is and some breast sensitive.

I'm 3-4dpo too and have the same feelings, I feel like my cervix is sore, you nkow when I checked it. I also have light pink cm.... whats that all about???? lol

I feel the same too

Since ovulation i have had dull/aching feeling. It dont hurt as much as AF cramps, but its deffo aching down there.
Not trying to get my hopes up though. But fingers crossed i get my bfp :)

x

i had this from ovulation until AF was due, when it didnt come on expected day i took a frer and got a BFP!! hopefully will be the same for you, wish you lots of luck xxx

It's so reassuring to hear that I'm not the only one experiencing these aches and its wonderful that you got a BFP - Congratulations!! Did you get any sharp pains at any time? I had that a couple of times yesterday and the day before. Lasted a few minutes, then back to the dull cramps.

:flower:

I feel the same too

Since ovulation i have had dull/aching feeling. It dont hurt as much as AF cramps, but its deffo aching down there.
Not trying to get my hopes up though. But fingers crossed i get my bfp :)

x

Good luck!!!:dust:

When are you going to test? xx

FX'd for you! I'm having the same thing, except I'm only 3-4dpo, so I don't think it could be anything. But I definitely do have this dull achey feeling right where the uterus is and some breast sensitive.

I'm 3-4dpo too and have the same feelings, I feel like my cervix is sore, you nkow when I checked it. I also have light pink cm.... whats that all about???? lol

I've got the whole pulling on the cervix thing going on. Pink cm could be implantation bleeding. Have read that it can happen as early as 4 days post ov. Fingers crossed for you :)

i had the whole sore cervix thing! before AF was due felt like my cervix was getting in the way then i had sex(sorry!) i also has slight pink CM 6dpo comtinued to have a dull ache with a few sharp twinges and an occasional pinching feeling, i got my BFP 14dpo....good luck!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->