• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Constant feeding

ac2010

Reaction score
Help!

My nearly 5 month old is constantly eating. Been like this since birth and it's now exhausting. Since 3am she's had 22oz of SMA extra hungry milk. The exhausting part is she won't take it all in one go and wants you to feed her throughout the 2 hour period the milk is good for. It's got so that when the 2 hours is up I'm making a new bottle as she wants more.

What can I do?

Is she definitely hungry and not just wanting to suck for comfort would be my first thought?

Other than that is she generally ok nappy and belly wise as it could be that the milk doesn't agree with her or she's gassy and struggling to eat larger amounts?

It could be normal for her, my lo wanted to feed ever two hours day and night. But also it could be the hungry milk, it filled my lo up fast but also gave him tummy ache and constipation. If her nappies seem fine then she's obviously just a hungry little lady x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->