Constant LH surge 2 weeks after miscarriage

LeeC

Mum to Morgan & 13 angels
Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I had my 6th miscarriage about 10 -14 days ago, started spotting 14 days ago but was on various meds and when I came off them after BFN I had heavy bleeding 10 days ago. :cry:

I started to do OPK's this month to see where my cycle is and since last Sunday I have had a constant 2nd line for LH surge, not quite as dark as the control line but fairly dark.

I know LH can always be present in your system and that this can be the case after miscarriage, I am just confused as I've never had LH surge show for this long, plus I am doing them in the morning when they should not be that effective.

I have taken a couple more early HPT but def BFN's.

My OPK only usually shows up for like half a day when I ov and even then it isn't very dark.

Can anyone shed any light on this or has anyone had a super long surge 2 weeks after miscarriage.

Thanks Ladies xxx

What sensitivity are the tests you have? Did you ever get a positive one with that brand? I know there are some 10miu opks out there and in my eyes they are too sensitive as it is normal to have a level of LH between 1 and 10 all the time. I wouldn't worry unless you get a run of strong positives for more than say 4 days at a time, it could be your body gearing up for O but might be normal background LH if you do have the supersensitive ones.

Thanks SThorp.

Yes, they are 10 miu, so you have a valid point. I just want this cycle over so I can TTC again, grrrrrr I hate all this waiting :(

I had positive opks for 7 days 24 days after my miscarriage, and finally yesterday I got a negative one. Not sure what it means either, but mine did finally go negative so hopefully yours will too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->