Constant Movement?

Quailpower

Reaction score
I've always had an active bump but after being battered more than usual today I decided to track it on my phone.

For 4+ hours I've had constant movements (movement every 5 seconds or more!)

What the hell?? Its constant kicking, punching, butting and wiggling. What is going on? And when is this baby going to sleep?! Hahaha.

I've tried wobbling my bump and rocking to try and convince baby to nap but no luck!

Mines like this too. Although its reassuring to feel him/her it's getting kind of irritating

I just need some peace

Mines like this too. Although its reassuring to feel him/her it's getting kind of irritating

I just need some peace

Yeah it first its like awww and laughing at the odd weird flop he/shes doing... Skip to four hours later... I WANT TO SLEEP MY BLADDER IS SORE MY BELLY BUTTON IS SORE

I just need some peace

Yeah it first its like awww and laughing at the odd weird flop he/shes doing... Skip to four hours later... I WANT TO SLEEP MY BLADDER IS SORE MY BELLY BUTTON IS SORE

I actually feel like the baby is bruising my insides the amount it's punching me

I get this too. Bubs can literally be moving about for hours at a time. It's painful at times!

I get days like this and as much as I appreciate the reassurance, it gets quite annoying and painful after four hours lol!

I had this last night, baby was kicking lightly for about 4 hours - weren't big kicks, just flittering/vibrations but they were annoying when I was trying to get to sleep!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->