Constant pointy errect nips!

C

Crypto1976

Whats that all about? Could this be hormonal, they are really sore and feel chaffed?? Or am I a physical weirdo. This has been since a couple of days after ovulating.

Hey me too! The first day I thought it was because I'd worn my sports bra for the first time in ages - but then they stuck around...

I remember when i fell preg with DD i had hugh dark nipples long befor I knew I was preg!!:thumbup:
I keep checking mine to see if they go dark :rofl:
Fingers crossed for you both, are they darker in colour????

Snap... my nipples are really tingly and boobs hurt under my arms like someone has grabbed me. I'm 3DPO and this started yesterday.

Hope it's a good sign.

That's the thing - mine aren't darker - just pointy:shrug:

I dont think they are darker, just really chapped and dry. I dont think I am pregnant this month my temps are rubbish. I wondered if it was something hormonal?

It is still early days keep watching my friends in my DD's post natal group all said their nipples went BIG and dark and errect too so I am not alone to of had that one:rofl:
I think i may wait this month to test till I have big dark nipples and that horrid old pennie in my mouth taste, it would save lots on tests :happydance:

The last time I was preggo I never got the metallic taste- I feel very hard done by!

Youre not missing out Crypto - is gipping!

May I hang my coat on your nips?

You can hang anything you like, if they dont poke someones eye out beforehand! Lol....

Crypto suck on a dirty penny for five mins and your soon wish you never joked about the metalic tast :rofl:
and thanks i think my little fairy is cute too her hair is longer now with pretty ringlets sooooo cute I could eat her (dont worry i wont) :hugs:
keep me posted when will you be testing??:flower:

I will pass on the penny!
Awww ringlets, what a gorgeous princess!
I wont be testing until next tues at the earliest but I wont be on here until next fri as we are on holiday.
When are you testing!

Could be your body still crazy from the MC. My boobs have been the same since my ectopic in april think the hormones are still working their self out. I have those crazy bumps all the time now how lovely for me. I guess that means I wont be in any wet t shirt contest or going to mardi gras anytime soon. LOL.

Lol! At least you can laugh! Thats probably it! My body is all messed up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->