Constant sneezing and stuffy nose!?!?

Ahughes

Reaction score
Anyone else dealing with this? I sneeze so much throughout the day it is ridiculous! It has just picked up the past couple of weeks. My nose also seems to get more stuffed up at night. Is this from pregnancy hormones or just the winter and the furnace being on in the house? I don't remember sneezing this much last winter.

Pregnancy! Google pregnancy rhinitis. I remember one lady saying on the ttc forum that she starting sneezing once daily with her bfp. 2 days before mine I sneezed randomly (while I was bending down!! not fun!) and I thought hmmmm...maybe, cause I never sneeze. And sure enough. Since then I have been sneezing getting stuffy noses that progress to sinus infections.

I've been completely miserable since my BFP. Was treated for a sinus infection at 5 weeks. I take Benadryl now every night and it does nothing (except help me sleep which is :thumbup:) I'm always stuffy and sneezing and having a runny nose. Went through a whole box of tissues yesterday and was up so much last night sneezing. Chin up mama. As soon as we have these babies it'll get better lol

I started taking some extra vit C yesterday and I am already feeling better! Maybe you can give that a try?

I'm still dealing with this and I am 25 weeks! I can't wait for the day that I can breathe out of my nose again!

I had this all the way through my last pg......and I would sneeze some days 100 times no joke....very annoying.

I'll look into the Vitamin C! The worst part about sneezing is that it hurts my stomach, sides, chest, etc. because I sneeze so hard lol. Oh, and my nose feels itchy ALL DAY LONG! Very irritating, but LO is definitely worth it :)

Just wait until you have to wear a liner because every time you sneeze you pee!! So not fun! I totally understand as I had the same. Hopefully the Vit C helps.

I've been sneezing a rediculous amount recently. I did wander if it was pregnancy related but I thought it wouldn't be ... Obv I was wrong. As soon as I wake up in a morning my nose is completly blocked and I have to blow it straight away - which then makes me throw up haha.

I pee when I sneeze aswel :(

I sneeze about twice a day now randomly and thought it was weird. It's summer here too lol.
It's annoying because before I got my bfp I was booked to get my deviated septum fixed-- now that's on hold until after the birth... I just want to breathe through my nose again!!! Dreading if I get sinusitis while pregnant, it's the worst!

I've been sneezing loads.

The weirdest thing is when I get particularly light headed, I sneeze more. I have no idea what that is all about - never had it happen before!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->