Constantly hungry!

aymz1983

Reaction score
Does anyone else have this? I'm 34+1 now, but for the last few days I have been feeling sooo hungry. I can eat breakfast then an hour later be searching for more food! Same after any meal really, I can eat until I'm full and then shortly after it's like I haven't eaten. Does anyone have any suggestions for what I could eat that would maybe let me feel fuller for longer?!

I’m the opposite. I have to force myself to eat I get full up so quickly. However; lots of fibre! Weetabix, brown bread, porridge, beans and pulse. Keep you fuller for longer (unfortunately nothing exciting haha)

Oh no, hopefully you won't have to force yourself too much longer! I am partial to Weetabix but maybe I'll try the other things throughout the day too, see if that helps :D

This was me with my first baby/pregnancy - it was kind of a funny joke at work that I'd bring my lunch in, eat it, then half hour later I'd go buy something else because I was genuinely hungry haha.

Can't say I've been the same with baby/pregnancy 2 and 3 tho... no idea why, but I've just ate normal/pre pregnancy amounts with them. Sometimes I actually feel like I should be eating more..

I don't remember feeling like this with my others but it just feels weird. I keep reading I should be less hungry given lack of space but evidently not lol

I’m 37+1 and feel constantly hungry and have done the last few weeks and rarely feel full lol, only thing that really puts me off eating is the constant heartburn but if that disappeared I would be stuffing my face constantly I feel lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->