constantly worried about mc

fizzypop

Reaction score
I had HG with #1 from about 6 weeks, I'm only 5+6 with #2 and I've not had anything like what I experienced with dd (so far lol). I am constantly worrying about miscarrying. Every night I wake up in a sweat having dreamt that I'm bleeding. I watched some bbc programme that said that 5 out of 6 embryos don't survive to 8 weeks, surely that's not right?! I've not read anything else thay says that. I'm obese, whereas I was a healthy weight with dd so I'm worried that that will cause mc too..

can anyone calm me down lol?

z

Aww I think everyone worries about this but try to relax, I'm taking the thinking positive approach rather then getting worried about the slightest thing, stressing isn't good for u or baby Hun xx

Been lurking in the back ground of this website for a while now. Last week found out I am pregnant and i think I am currently 4 weeks 5 days, i am also constantly worrying about mc, I had one last year at 5 weeks and it just makes me so nervous, keep expecting blood every time I go to the toilet. Cant wait to get past it.. Found that if i keep busy I dont think about, so very grateful for work being so busy this week..

Sounds completely normal.

This is my 3rd, took 16 month (last 2 took max 6 weeks) i am more overweight than i was with my second and got HG at 7w, i worried a lot about mc. Think its just thing that takes time to ease x

I think everyone worries about this. I too dreamt I was bleeding and lost the baby. Our minds play tricks on us. I started with MS 2 days ago but feel absolutely fine today and not a trace of sickness and don't feel pregnant at all. I was moaning yesterday how sick I felt and how awful it is to have MS and how I don't want it and now I haven't got it Im wondering where its gone and why. Im never happy! We've all just got to sit tight and try not to stress ourselves too much. Although I know how hard it is not to!

Try not too worry although I know it's difficult.... I've had two MMC one at 9 weeks and the other at 10 weeks and when I was pregnant with my son I worried constantly I thought history was going to repeat it self and if I'm being honest I never stopped worrying until the day I gave birth to him and held him in my arms it's a natural thing to do :hugs: I'm expecting baby #2 this is my 4th pregnancy and I've been worrying again just like I did with my last pregnancy the things I find that help are keep your self busy and your mind occupied I go for daily walks it was nice to get out and take your mind off it all and secondly I use my Doppler daily from 8/9th week and listen to baby's hb for reassurance (it's the best thing I've ever bought) it keeps you sane although I'm a Doppler addict and use it 2-3 times a day!lol
Keep positive I'm sure everything will be just fine x

I was so terrified throughout first tri with all of my kids... especially my first and third (current). Each pregnancy has been so different... I had nausea with my first, no vomiting. I had NO nausea or anything with my second. I had vomiting in the early days with my current, and it was gone by 6 weeks along... All of it was scary scary! I kept thinking that the changes were bad signs, that the pregnancies were doomed. NO! Not at all - they're all healthy and perfect!

Please remind yourself that the differences in the pregnancies have nothing to do with the health of your pregnancy/baby!

I found out I was pregnant with my first baby a couple of days ago. I have been freaking out ever since, I'm scared to run in case I juggle baby, I can't lie on my tummy in case I squish bub. I have had sex with my boyfriend a couple of times, but each time I get a period pain type after, the books I'm reading are mixed views on the subject, but I'm just too scared.

Totally freaking out :shrug:

Dawn x

Oh well it seems I am being normal then! Thanks ladies.. sticky bean love xz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back