constipation? help mommies!

myjellybean

Reaction score
Okay, I'm only ten weeks along in this pregnancy and its my first. Super excited :) but that's not what I'm here for. I'm suuuuuuuper worried. This is going to be personal. I have been having troubles pooping... I don't know if its constipation or what. Like I can go but its Verrry hard to push out. And I don't wanna push hard cause of hemroids but I have to push hard cause it hurts. Feels like. Well like that poop is too big to come out? Please help. I've started to see is prune juice could help if this is constipation so we will see. Need some more advice though.

I eat a lot of raw, unsalted sunflower seeds. I loved them even before I was pregnant (and now my body wants nothing to do with them) and a pleasant side effect they had was they helped regulate my bowels... Also try drinking fruit smoothies, grape juice, eating corn, beans, and yogurt!

Good luck :)

Drink ice cold water on an empty stomach. It shocks your digestive system and pushes everything through. Used to help me a LOT with DD.

I have recently found out that Raisin Bran has got me "moving" in that area, ANYTHING Bran will help.

Eat a high fiber diet which contains lots of wholegrain cereals, wholemeal bread and fruit and vegetables.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->