Constipation (sorry might be TMI)

claire99991

Mum of 2....
Reaction score
Anyone else really suffering? i think i last went to loo about 4 days ago, there isnt even a urge to go or any uncomfyness im simply not going to the loo at all should i be worried? :blush:

Same here, I have to make a concious effort to go (does that make sense?)

I have had to use fybogel a couple of times just to help things along. One of the wonderful things pregnancy brings I guess :wacko:

Claire, it's horrible. I'm struggling with it a bit off and on and had a horrible bleeding piles experience on Saturday morning because of it. Am back to glugging peppermint tea and making sure I eat lots of fruit and veg as that seems to help. Apparently All Bran helps as well so had my first ever bowl of it this morning (which was disgusting but chewed every mouthful silently chanting "this will help, this will help, this will help").

I cant say i have had this, BUT you could try just upping your fibre intake

A bowl of grapenut cereal a day does the trick for me - and i hardly eat any fruit!

oh yes im suffering with it. i ve gone through a big bottle of lactulose so far, and i feel so uncomfy and bloated with it.

Mi sister has a real problem with this (although she's never been pregnant!), but she swears by linseed - sprinkling a few on whatever you eat! I have slowed down a bit, but, like you, it hasn't become uncomfortable, so I haven't really taken much notice so far! I'm more worried I'm not weeing enough! Which probably has something to do with not drinking enough - oops

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->