Constipation thread!!! (sorry!)

Suze

Mummy to Ava & Oscar
Reaction score
Does anyone else have problems with constipation and confuse these pains with worrying twinges?
I keep on getting slightly worrying twinges which do actually disappear after I've 'been' but it is a worry nonetheless. I also have tmi... really hard poo too so the whole going to the loo thing is a bit of a pain really! My diet is good and I don't normally sufferin this way but also wonder if I'm too early in my pg to correlate the two?

:hug:

I too am having constipation problems. I suffer from IBS, which gives me the opposite of constipation and to be honest I much prefer it that way. I hate having this problem. I must admit my diet hasn't been that good since getting my :bfp:

I hope your feeling better soon x

its awful sometimes i can go to the loo other times its days and when i go its hard and difficult to get out

i used to go same time most days but since i found out im pregnant i cant go. seems to be every other day if that at the min, slightly worried about it. My sis in law said to drink prune juice as it helped her

I sometimes have moments where I get the feeling and have to go at that instant, but now most of the time I'm definitely constipated!

I have been feeling like I have to go all day, but I can't! And my belly hurts, maybe I'll go pick up another veggie and dip tray from the store...it seemed to help last week.

I feel the same way...my body wants to go...but it's hard to actually go. No fun. :(

I'm the same.... I used to be very regular, but now not at all.

Actually, I had exactly what you mentioned last night. I ate quite a big substantial meal and had what was in between trapped wind and constipation for about an hour, SUCH PAIN!

TMI sorry, I havent actually 'relieved' myself yet.... but the pains have gone away....thankfully.

Hope you feel better soon!!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->