constipation

marah_rn

Mom
Reaction score
Hi. I need some help. Arwyn hasn't had any poo for about 38 hours now. She's only 6 weeks and I think she's having tummy pain now. She's been feeding well and wetting nappy. Any suggestions what to do? We are travelling tomorrow and I am dead worried. Hope you could help me. Thanks

how bout cycle movement on her legs hun ? helped my mates LO xx

Hi there Jack suffered with the problem at that age, i tried the baby massage on the tummy also the dr said to try warm water with sugar in. only a tiny bit of sugar in approx 4 oz of water, apparently it's a very good old wives tale... the massage works for Jack..............:hug:

Thanks. I will try that. Im getting worried as we are travelling to Chicago tomorrow.

Pure orange juice with cooled boiled water or prune juice with water. xx

Hannah once went close to 4 days without pooing so it does happen. As the others have said try cycling the legs or even a warm bath to help relieve any tummy pains. Also if she'll do it laying on her tummy should help or put him on your chest (her tummy towards you) to help relieve the pressure.

The brown sugar in warm water always helped my LO's :)

I added Orange juice or babys juice to boiled cooled water. Lexie used to go every 3 days. But has since become alot more regular. Massaging around their bottom hole with lotion helps too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->