consultant appt and booking induction today

Mummy2B1989

Reaction score
I have my consultant this morning where il get examined and my induction booked. im only 38w but have a genetic condition that affects my joints etc and childbirth is risky anyway and due to the excruciating pain im in I get induced. anyway..I ended up in hosp over the weekend in so much pain and was firstly told id hopefully get my induction scheduled then, only to be told I needed to see my own consultant first. so....i was told a few weeks ago id have baby before 39 weeks (thank heavens as ds turns 3 the day im 39w) so im hoping I go in today and get booked in for today or tomorrow. fri would be alright too bht the sooner the better. I cannot handle not sleeping for the pain and my constant joint dislocations and literally being house bound.

wish me luck!

anyone else been in a similar boat and their induction has been soon?

Ive got my induction booked for 22nd november as im high risk pregnancy, im not allowed to go over my due date!! Just wanna wish you luck, not long now till we have our babies in our arms :) Xx

good luck hun! I hope to get mine booked after my 33 week growth scan.. i have to be induced/sectioned due to previous elcs and GD xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->