Contact outside of BnB

xxembobxx

Reaction score
I was wondering if there is any way to contact people outside of Bnb? That is to say whether people on this forum use any other forum?
I'm looking to leave but would miss this one forum - you ladies have been very helpful and kind in the past :thumbup:

I think some are on FB, I've not really found another forum like this one either for natural birthy stuff or just solid support - most throw their hands up in horror at any mention of the stuff we can freely talk about here. Any reason you want to leave, hon? If it's the main boards, maybe just stick to this bit? xxx

Just the HB group on FB. I don't venture much into the other sections here either. I find it annoying most of the time.

I don't bother with the other sections much either, I find the discussion really frustrating at times. This section is great though, why not just stick to this bit like Nikki_d72 suggests if you don't like the rest of the forum?

Of you use Facebook we have a Home Birthers and Hopefuls group there too :)

Here's the link

You could stay in here and away from the general sections? :)

Thank you ladies....I think you're advice is spot on and I should only stick to the treads I enjoy.....dunno why I torture myself!

Of you use Facebook we have a Home Birthers and Hopefuls group there too :)

Here's the link

Thank you for that. Also thank you for the Leeds HomeBirth info previously. I went to the last meeting and it was great :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->